This is so fun to make and so tasty to munch- I love experimenting with food especially breakfast (the most vital meal of the day). As I also mention in my about page, style is catered for individuals, style isn’t just what you wear but what you believe, what you eat, what you do, who you do it with etc. It is my style to make brunch like a beast, I say brunch because of the time of day but it is in fact breakfast as it is the first meal of the day (it’s breaking the fast) so here are my egg cup omelette style veggie filled goodness on toast
There is a more healthy version of this available, it’s just a case of switching up ingredients – getting rid of the bread and the cheese. Don’t be afraid to add your own bits, spinach works well along with courgettes.
- Pre heat the oven to about 200°
- Wash and chop chosen veggies, here I have tomatoes, half a red pepper and 2 chestnut mushrooms
- Lightly fry the veg in coconut oil (or any desired oil)
- Whisk the eggs (3 is enough for 2 people to make 4 egg cups) add milk to further the mixture
5. Base the pudding tin with either butter or coconut oil, add the egg mixture and then the veggies
6. Put in the oven (grill works too) for about 10-15 mins
7. Make the toast and grate the cheese while you wait (if you want a less healthier option) it might depend on what you have planned for the day with the amount of ingredients you use
8. Leave to cool for 2 mins then scrape out with a large spoon (starting with all around the edge to avoid them breaking) and now they are ready to eat! ENJOY!
Hope you like it my follower friends, I’d like to make this a regular feature as I have plenty of recipes for breakfast/brunch – so express by clicking like or commenting and if you have any questions please ask 🙂